Post a date: 18/07/2017
Periodontitis is a disease that usually occurs in adults
THE REASONS CAUSING THIS DISEASE:
The main reason is the accumulation of harmful bacteria, the food is remain in
the interstices of teeth. The accumulation in a long time makes the gums to be inflamed, red swelling, bleeding at brushing ...
THE SIGNS OF PERIODONTITIS:
- The gums is reddened and bleeding
- Breath is smelly
- Having a strange feeling when chewing
- The gums is bleeding when brushing teeth
- Pressing on the gums will produce the pus
- Tartar deposited on neck of teeth
- Loose teeth
- Teeth moving and increasingly sparse out
PERIODONTAL TREATMENT PROCEDURE:
Step 1: Examine and consult
Experts perform the general oral examination and examine the situation of teeth.
Step 2: Clean the mouth
Clean the mouth, ensure that this process is carried out in an aseptic environment.
Step 3: Treatment of periodontitis
Experts clean the tartar on the surface of teeth, chewing face, interdenta and gums.
Polishing the teeth.
Washing mouth after treatment of periodontitis.